IT Career Restart Program for Women (ReZooM)
We are seeking highly motivated and talented women who are looking to restart their career in IT. This program is designed to provide an opportunity for women who have taken a break from their careers and are now looking to return to the workforce. We welcome women from diverse backgrounds and experiences who are interested in building a successful career in IT.
As part of this program, you will receive specialized training, mentorship, and guidance from experienced professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop new skills, and gain valuable experience in the IT industry.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience working in IT, preferably in software development or testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for learning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have taken a break from their career.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country.
- Must be available to work full-time.
If you are interested in restarting your career in IT and have the qualifications and requirements listed above, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this program. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.